Delivery & Winter pack - Fiat 500x Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Has anyone got thier 500x witha winter pack, I know there are lots of issues with supply of either the screen or now the headed steering wheel.My order was placed (1.6 lounge, bronze, leather, safety pack and winter pack) on 24 April, car now in the UK pending custom clearance. I have asked the dealeship to confirm that the car has been built as ordered, but until they get thier hands on it I am still up in the air as to wheather the winter kit has been fitted! They tell me they are 99% sure it has been! BUT if not I will not be happy and will be in two minds if to accept the car.So has anyone got the winter kit???
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-31-2015, 03:21 AM

Garage
Yes! I have got it in my car.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-31-2015, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

When did you take delivery?

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-01-2015, 10:49 AM

Garage
I got my car the 20th of May. The first 500X out to a customer in Sweden in fact!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytullett23
Has anyone got thier 500x witha winter pack, I know there are lots of issues with supply of either the screen or now the headed steering wheel.My order was placed (1.6 lounge, bronze, leather, safety pack and winter pack) on 24 April, car now in the UK pending custom clearance. I have asked the dealeship to confirm that the car has been built as ordered, but until they get thier hands on it I am still up in the air as to wheather the winter kit has been fitted! They tell me they are 99% sure it has been! BUT if not I will not be happy and will be in two minds if to accept the car.So has anyone got the winter kit???
Let us know, there are posts on here where people have ordered and the cars have been delivered without them.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-04-2015, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

There are posts on the Fiat Forum under 500x relating to the Winter pack issues, I collect my 500x this Thursday and the dealer has confirmed I have it, so I am happy!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-05-2015, 06:39 AM

Good for you mate. I think I got a good deal myself by missing out on the winter pack (150 for pack 455 for free servicing for 3 years). When is delivery expected?
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

Collected car this afternoon, all there apart from the heated front screen, dealers are as unhappy as me, awaiting response from Fiat. 150 which according to the configer is the cost for the screen was deducted from the price.

Checking the car handbook there is NO mention of the option of a heated screen. Skbar247 did you get any part of the winter kit, I have the heated wheel and seats all I wanted was the heated screen.
Fiat have really fail to explain just what they are doing to customers.
Awaiting dealership to report back.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 05:08 PM

I did not get any part of the winter pack which is the heated screen and wheel. I did order and receive the heated seats which are not part of that pack. Get on to Fiat direct and give it to them, tell them you are an unhappy customer and they need to make you one. Have something in your head you want as a goodwill gesture by them to keep you as a customer.

Don't wait for the dealer mate, do it your self, that's how I got the service plan.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-06-2015, 05:12 PM

Strange you have the heated wheel, the button for it is next to the heated seats ?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page