Pushy salesman - Fiat 500x Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Pushy salesman

It wasn't a totally stress free buying experience as I found the salesman to be very pushy.

I was doing a search online about it and discovered that I am not alone! Apparently 66% of new-car buyers are put off buying from a dealer by a pushy salesperson. The survey also found that pushy salespeople would put off 77% of women and 60% of men.

I'm not surprised by this and it really put me off.

Did anyone here have a pushy salesman?
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 05:14 AM
Groupie

The staff in my Fiat dealer know next to nothing. Ask them a question about any model and watch them read the spec off the label in front of you. Even the Tech Guys aren't up to much.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-05-2015, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54ell View Post
The staff in my Fiat dealer know next to nothing. Ask them a question about any model and watch them read the spec off the label in front of you. Even the Tech Guys aren't up to much.
Here is same i asked about the alarm system 5 salesmen checked everything and they didn't give the right answer..I think FIAT needs to give more lesson about their cars and specs. But salesman looks only profit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 09:32 AM

I thought salesman went off on courses to learn about the cars they sell, obviously not. Mine didn't even know the 500x was due to be released until I went in a few months back to enquire about it!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-29-2016, 08:02 PM

I learned about the 500x BEFORE I went to buy one. No way was I taking the shiz from a Salesman. All i needed the sales guy for was to get a decent finance deal.
Take the test drive and do the donkey work yourself. There's no harm in telling the sales guy to piss off! Let the sales guys do the things they're best at.............. selling you the deal, not the car.
If you need the salesman to tell you about the car then you haven't done your research. ;-)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-01-2016, 05:43 AM

I agree, I always go in fully armed with everything I need to know and everything I want. I've seen other people be persuaded by salesman into cars they didn't want or colours they didn't want.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-01-2016, 09:00 AM

I agree completely, do your homework. By all means go round the dealerships to look at the cars but, before you go to purchase a new car, work your way through the configurator and take a copy with you. This is the car YOU want so make sure you get it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page