The Grand Tour - Launches 18th November - Fiat 500x Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-19-2016, 05:13 AM Thread Starter
Ant

The Grand Tour - Launches 18th November

We finally have a date for the new Grand Tour show!

Watch the trailer here:

If you've not signed up already, Amazon do a 30 Day free trial and you get free next day delivery etc.
30 Day Free Trial is here: Amazon Prime - 30 Day Free Trial

The first episode of the show will be 70-minutes long and the show is being aired weekly, rather than all released at once like many other online shows.
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-10-2016, 04:59 AM

The Grand Tour boys have released the first full length trailer, I have already watched this more times than I have seen the new top gear!

Plus I think you'll be able to watch the first couple of episodes free as mentioned above by signing up to the free trial.

Sign up here for a 30 day free trial just before the show starts: http://amzn.to/2dpPA8g - just remember to cancel afterwards. If you time it right you should be able to watch the first four episodes.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-10-2016, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Ant

Excellent, can't wait for it to start, it's just looking better and better each time they release something.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 06:56 AM

ITV is among a host of broadcasters banging down Amazon's door to get hold of the television rights to "The Grand Tour" after it launches on Prime Video in November. Presented by former "Top Gear" host Jeremy Clarkson, it is one of Amazon's most valuable video properties.

The tech giant has so far been steadfast in its view that it has "no interest" in licensing the original series to network and cable TV companies.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 12:46 PM

I've noticed you can get the Prime Video service for 5.99 a month, do that and then just cancel afterwards? Available at this link: http://amzn.to/2dpPA8g
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-21-2016, 08:23 AM

It's like their old UK show, but much better.

Getting to present the show from a different country every week gives it more of a global show. Not only a great play on the original formats, dodging copyright, but its the fact they now have the budget and freedom to bring these amazing cars together. I cant wait for the next eleven episode
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:36 AM

Breaks my heart to say it but so far the best episode is the first one. There is something different about the way the there guys are with each other, like the silliness has been turned up to 11 and not for the better. It leaves all the interactions feeling incredibly scripted, like a bad episode of old Top Gear. They seem to have lost their natural friendships in favour of over the top, scripted interactions which seem like scenarios that have been created and written for them, rather than something that naturally occurred between mates.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2017, 05:50 AM

The Grand Tour season 2 release could be delayed because of Richard Hammond's crash, says Jeremy Clarkson;

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7791466.html
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 05:53 PM

Season 2 trailer just released:
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-15-2017, 06:00 AM

That video doesn't seem to work any more but I found it on youtube by searching. Looks good.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page