Top Gear is back - Fiat 500x Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 05:42 AM Thread Starter

Top Gear is back

Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid return to your screens next month. The new series of Top Gear launches on Sunday 5 March.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tgtx.jpg (259.4 KB, 7 views)
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Has anyone been watching this? I think they've made a great start so far. First two episodes were really good.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 05:47 AM

Honestly, I didn't particularly like the 23rd season of Top Gear, it was a massive change for the worse and just didn't feel right at all. With the new 24th season however, things are looking MUCH better. Harris, LeBlanc and Reid are a far better team now than they were last year. There are genuinely funny moments in the show, the atmosphere is friendly and relaxing and they really feel like they've been doing this for a very long time. I dare to say the show feels less scripted than The Grand Tour.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 06:41 AM

Good show this time round There seems to be less stupidity like there is in the Grand Tour and more car focused entertainment. In general, I think it's heading in the right direction.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoff View Post
Good show this time round There seems to be less stupidity like there is in the Grand Tour and more car focused entertainment. In general, I think it's heading in the right direction.
Some actually funny bits, a nice new studio, the classic track is back, the Top Gear visuals are still front and centre and this is clear and distinct from the Clarkson era rather than just trying to make a copy.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page