Fiat 500x Forums banner

500x TPMS issues

12K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Kristoff 
#1 ·
Hi, just picked up our nearly new 500x but on driving home from the garage the TPMS warning came on. 'Please check your tire pressure' no actual values on the the display just yellow warning signals. All tyres see normal if anything slightly over inflated. Notice somewhere someone said can be due to where you've placed your phone can upset sensors?? Don't know how to fix it? Any ideas?

#4 ·
I have this happen to mine approximately once a month. Dealer has never found a fault to fix and tyre pressures always seem OK. I just sigh loudly, reset it and wait till the next time. Not one single time have the tyre pressures been anything other than normal.

#5 ·
Tyre pressure warning.

Same here.Had a puncture ,warning went off noticed a screw in the rear tyre. Had new tyre fitted ,reset warning and now at random about once a month warning goes off.Checked pressures all ok every time! Never had warning go off before in nearly 20000 miles. Even went off when parked with engine running but not moving. Seems to have a mind of it own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.