Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The interior is much nicer than the 500 IMO. Very nice, modern, and sophisticated with just a hint of retro. They didn't go over-the-top with the circle theme like the regular 500 or Mini.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Good to see the abundance of neat detailing and quality materials in the 500x, I do think the 500 was a little cheap in places/

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree that the small 500 is very cheap inside but this looks (and the reviews so far suggest) that it's much improved in the 500x.
Anyone know what the 500L is like inside?

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
The 500L and by the looks of it the 500x certainly have a better interior than the 500 and so it should with the extra price we are paying.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Dudley said:
I hope so, the biggest downfall of most of their range is how cheap their interiors are.
Don't forget the 500 is a budget city car and is not trying to be luxury like say, the Audi A1

·
Registered
645 Posts
54ell said:
So where does the 500x fit in? Budget SUV or something with added luxury and premium?
The interior of the FIAT® 500X is designed to be distinctly different.It has an artistic feel, creative touches and the beauty of the Amalfi Coast.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Not really liking the white panel in the center of the dash. Don't really see any artistic values there. Even putting that in wood grain would have been a much better look, to me. Or even a gray/black polished fiberglass look.
Peace!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts