Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I am new here so forgive me if I post in the wrong category.. :)

I am thinking of purchasing a Fiat 500x 1.6 Diesel. I have watched some reviews on youtube but they were all just general 'new on the market' reviews.
I was wondering if anyone who has this car could provide some feedback. Are you happy with your car? What to look out for? is the 1.6 Diesel a good choice?
What I would like to know is general happiness.. someone who is actually driving this car day to day.

Thanks in advance,
Heiko :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
I'm also new here and have questions of my own. Sorry I can't answer yours but hopefully someone will be along soon!

·
Registered
102 Posts
hi sorry for late reply,yes 1.6 diesel is best choice than others ,,much better mpg ,, i had 1.4 petrol one it was nightmare with mpg and problems after than dealer trade it with diesel one.just keep your eye on grinding squeaky brakes if you have that problem straight ask to dealer change the pads because some 500x had wrong pads and it was reported before.diesel is nice i only done 1k miles with this full tank gave me 430 miles(in town) which is double than my old one.
try to use fiatusa.com or fiat com you can get more info about fiat 500x..
if you had any problem you can tell me because i had enough experience with my old one lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.