Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My other half has just bought a 2016 500X Lounge advertised with ambient lighting... She can't figure out how to operate it... Wecan see an option for ambient lighting appear on the settings on the stereo screen but can't get any results!!! Help is apprciated!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi,
You should have the option. Ambient lighting is standard on the lounge but is a £250 option on other models.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Callcott,

I'm not sure what you mean by operating your ambient lighting?
The, I'll say very nice, interior ambient lighting comes on with your main headlights.

In the doors you'll find a light shining down towards the speakers.
In the tunnel console you'll see the cup holders lighted.
In front you'll see the small compartment where your 12V is lighted
Overhead, where your interior lights are, there is a small led pointed downwards shedding some light on your gear lever.

I believe that's it. And no, you cannot change the colour. Though I would have liked that very much >:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI Callcott - did you get an answer on how to set up the ambient lighting - I too am having the same issue. I should have it but no sign of it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
HI Callcott - did you get an answer on how to set up the ambient lighting - I too am having the same issue. I should have it but no sign of it?
So do you mean in the dark, with headlights on, you don't have any interior lights as described above?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts