Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine appears to be in the country, was told I would have it by the end of the month.
Not seen one anywhere.
Edited by: Grimwald

·
Registered
645 Posts
I went into a dealer last Sunday for a test drive. They had the exact spec I wanted just come into the showroom. And I drove it away on Wednesday! Not seen another one yet.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Itsannier said:
I went into a dealer last Sunday for a test drive. They had the exact spec I wanted just come into the showroom. And I drove it away on Wednesday! Not seen another one yet.
Welcome to the forums, what spec / colour have you went for?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Thanks. I have the 1.4 pop star petrol in red. No added extras which is why I was able to drive be it away so quickly I think. I absolutely love it although I'm having to be careful not to become too distracted by all the toys whilst I'm driving. The steering is hugely lightter than my previous car (an 09 focus) which is taking some getting used to.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Itsannier said:
Thanks. I have the 1.4 pop star petrol in red. No added extras which is why I was able to drive be it away so quickly I think. I absolutely love it although I'm having to be careful not to become too distracted by all the toys whilst I'm driving. The steering is hugely lightter than my previous car (an 09 focus) which is taking some getting used to.
The earlier Focuses had light steering like this then they changed it on the facelift to a more weighted version. It does make it more difficult to drive round town but easier on the motorway I found.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts