Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if I can hook my iPhone up and play Apple Music through the speakers? Or is there a built in app? Bit clueless with in car technology lol!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Even the standard Radio comes with AUX - Audio input jack, USB port and IPod® compatibility. Upgrade and you can play via bluetooth too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Which head unit have you got?

We've the larger Uconnect (without satnav), you can connect your iPhone via usb (if you have) and it works fine it but I copied my whole iTunes library to a tiny usb drive which the car recognised immediately. Cool thing with that is it means the music is available to both my wife and I. Pulls in play list's, album art work the lot.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just recopied my iTunes library to update it - took 2hrs to copy...

Works great though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great stuff, the iTunes copy works really well for me, a pain to update perhaps but I'm at the stage where I buy an album fairly infrequently so it's not too onerous.

I went for a tiny Sandisk Cruzer 64gb, which is impossible to see from the outside (and even when sat in the car if you don't know it is there!). The odd red light for reading when you unlock the car but again, you'd think it was an alarm if you didn't know.

·
Registered
91 Posts
FYI if you guys decide to use a SD card for music the official max size is only 32gig due to file format. However you can work around this by using 3rd party apps and so I have 128gig SDXC card with all my music.

Stu

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do you play it via the web radio under Apps? How's reception on the road for that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts