Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am a newbie here having only just found this forum. We have a Cross Plus Opening Edition 2.0d AWD. On Friday I tried AWD for the first time as there was a covering of snow here! Anyway since then when back into Eco/comfort mode the box does not go into D1 it sits in D2 even from standstill. Never noticed it doing this before. Anyone on here any ideas or suggestions or just get it into the dealer? Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
We've not collected ours yet but I was thinking it would have been useful with the snow we've had this last week. I hope you get it sorted quickly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I will update when I have something. Hope you enjoy yours when you get it. Great car but seems to be one or two bits where the manual either does not give enough info or things behave slightly differently to what it says.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,

I made a point of looking at mine today, it didn't seem to go into 1 in Auto Mode, nor into 9 in Sport Mode, although I could select 1 manually.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I am a newbie here having only just found this forum. We have a Cross Plus Opening Edition 2.0d AWD. On Friday I tried AWD for the first time as there was a covering of snow here! Anyway since then when back into Eco/comfort mode the box does not go into D1 it sits in D2 even from standstill. Never noticed it doing this before. Anyone on here any ideas or suggestions or just get it into the dealer? Thanks
D2 in that mode is the default setting to reduce strain on gearbox and reduces the number of changes being made when going up, also less chance to spin wheels even when in traction+ mode

1 - 5 of 5 Posts