Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's good for cleaningbumpers, side panels, and other exterior areas in dark, plastic trim?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alfonso said:
http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq.aspx?gclid=CMyp44iq6sYCFWWWtAodDIgNSQ

Cant go wrong with this company. have used them for years. The plastic trim cleaner they have, applied correctly, will last you 12 months. No white residue, not overly shiny so it looks cheap. The windscreen water repellant is amazing and lasts about 25000 miles. have put link at top.

cheers
Thanks, this will be great if it lasts 12 months!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have bought Autoglym bumper & Trim Gel at a cost of £6.50 it was easy top apply and looks very good. The afternoon was rather damp but it did not appear to affect the application(it was not raining!) Time will tell with regard to how long it lasts before a further application is required. The finish is matt and does not shine which is a further plus point in my opinion.
Treating the trim and bumpers really sets the car off when one has spent a lot of time and effort cleaning the rest of it.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Autoglym rubber and vinyl care is good although it's suppose to be for inside. Good tip apply this to all door rubbers seals before the winter and your door will not stick on frosty mornings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.