Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I've had my 500x since July and it makes this kind of bubbling noise at the rear on the drivers side.
It kind of sounds like gurgling/bubbling - maybe something loose or swishing around?

You can't always hear it and is loudest either when going over bumps or slowing down to go around sharp corners or to turn into streets / buildings.

I booked it in for a check and they road tested it and have said they didn't hear it and have found nothing wrong.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this issue and whether they found a cause?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I sure someone on here mentioned issues with the support bracket for the exhausts back box, apparently Fiat know about it and a new bracket is available under warranty.

·
Registered
645 Posts
someone had similar problem and if i remember he was saying about the bushes but most fiat service using same words"We didn't find anything or nothing wrong" because of these words i am giving my 500x back.. i recommend fiatforum.com or fiat500 usa you can find more info than any uk pages.. good luck
Have they accepted you handing your 500x back yet? When do you get rid?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
91 Posts
My car was back at the dealership today, clanking noise from driver side front wheel on rough ground, it appears I have a failed engine mount! The car has only done 1715 miles since July, hope this is not going to be another Fiat dud!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts