Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am considering a 500x, but also looking at other cars such as the Qashqai and the Seat Ateca.

Really starting to be put off by the negative comments, and endless faults here.

Sounds like most dealers and Fiat themselves are useless too!

BUT - there are really good savings to be had on the 500x at the moment, I could probably live with a few niggles if I had an extra couple of grand in my bank account....

·
Registered
147 Posts
The 500X certainly has a few niggles, I did raise a complaint and was told "it's version zero of the car" - that was last year so I'd have hoped anything being built now would have the benefit of the main niggles and bugs being addressed.

The Qashqai and Ateca have been around for a while now with no doubt plenty of tweaks (I know a few co-workers who returned early Qashqai's) so might be a slightly unfair comparison.

Whether it's worth a few extra ££ in your account is really up to you - I'd suggest making a list of the common faults here to raise with your dealer when/if you test drive one. Might also help get a decent deal if they know you've done your homework.

Hewesy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts