Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,New to these forums after reading some of the press launches I am now seriously considering a 500x in off road look as my next car.
Currently have a Vauxhall Mokka but looking to change in a couple of months when my lease is up.
Anyone know when dealers are getting stock and how long it will take after placing an order for them to arrive?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!I ordered mine at the end of February. I didn't test it as 500x hasn't been released in the UK yet with right hand drive. I went for a test drive on last Sunday to Hatfield House. Fiat has organised three different dates around the UK to get the full experience of 500X. If you register on the 500x link from the Fiat website you might still be able to get registered for a test drive. If not, i was told that the car will be launched on 17th April and available in most dealerships to test drive.Deliveries should start from the end of April. I ordered a 1.6 120bhp diesel cross plus in Venezia blue.
Good luck and let me know if you order one

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome to the club both of you.
FiatFan - did they say when you were likely to receive yours? Will they have it ready for end of April launch or will you have to wait a bit?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! When I checked with the dealer this week, they told that my order is still under heavy variability but delivery was expected end of April. Did you order one?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thats good that its still on track, production started a while back so hopefully they're ready to go full steam now and prevent any delays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts