Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been told of any delays to their order?
I got told some customers have had theirs delayed due to a supply issue with one of the parts. Dealer thinks mine should be OK.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my cross plus 4 weeks ago

Heard nothing even though I was promised any updates and have found out the components for the winter pack are not available
Spoke to fiat who said end of July for the parts so 6-8 week delays on top of the 10-12 already quoted

Fiat are a bunch of jokers new state of the art factory and not enough parts

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cheers
Cross Plus in White, alarm, heated seats, winter pack, visibility pack, safety plus pack, nav plus pack and lumbar support.
Very disappointed in fiat and if they take too long I'll opt for a Juke Nismo or a Kia Sportage

·
Registered
13 Posts
its the modern method to 'manufacturing' cars now. its all just-in-time process. so if one part is unavailable, it has a domino effect on the production line.
I don't think its just FCA who have issues like this in production.
Still sucks though having such a long delay.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered mine on 27th April and have been told it is up to status code 50 (should have been told this last week) which means "With Delivery Instruction, Delivery instruction has been sent to transport company" so it has been built and waiting to leave the factory. They say it should arrive before the end of the month.Mine is a Lounge 1.4 Petrol in Venezia Blue, Alarm, visibility pack and nav plus pack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts