Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this article about Fiat and I thought it was worth sharing here:
Fiat's had more false dawns than the England football team
I often refer to Fiat as the 500 Car Company. Log on to the company's website, and of the nine bodystyles on offer, five of them wear the 500's friendly face. When it comes to Fiat's sales, 500s account for the vast majority, with the new 500X set to increase that even more.
This week's revelation that the long-awaited roadster the Fiat Group has been developing with Mazda will wear a Fiat badge (first it was rumoured to be an Alfa, then an Abarth...) is a sign of expansion beyond the 500.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/fiat/90401/fiat-s-had-more-false-dawns-than-the-england-football-team

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think once they've got their act together and a Fiat replacement for the Bravo and Punto is out plus this new sports car they'll be seen as a brand more than just the 500 range.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fiat needs to come up with a new face in a couple years and it needs to be something completely different from the 500 face. I know they stand by the 500 as a bench mark but that will only last soo long. Creating new faces with hints of the Fiat styling original styling will intrigue the masses. Just my thoughts.
Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts