Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto Express have a 500x Pop Star on long term test.

They will be posting regular updates in their magazine and online.

The first one is here: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/fiat/500/93200/fiat-500x-pop-star-long-term-test-review

Verdict
It's a decent start to life on the Auto Express fleet for the Fiat 500X, one that has been aided no end by the helpful staff at Motor Village. The car itself is easy to drive, while its combination of a crossover shape with 500 city car cues means it really cuts a dash around town.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
26 Posts
They says 36.1mpg fiat says 47.1mpg.
And i read somewhere full tank gives 497 miles i only get 200 in town 350 on straight motorway f i knew before it gives poor mpg i would but bmw x5 or x3.looks like fiat is cheating with mpg.
I'm on 38, I hope it improves a bit as we put more miles on the clock!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm on 38, I hope it improves a bit as we put more miles on the clock!
is it 1.4-1.6 petrol or diesel?
It made me confused..
Salesman says you need 1-2k miles for getting better mpg
Fiat mechanic says ,it must give close to factory figures in 1st day
I done 8k miles still bad mpg worse in town..
Worse story is:
Mechanic tested my car over 160 miles and he says we are right car is not giving good mpg and reported to fiat.But,Fiat wasn't happy with figures and they sent their tech i think he drove only 3 miles and he report nothing wrong car is close to factory figures.. As long as i know 1.4 petrol is crap with economy even on motorway..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts