1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi there.
I rhink we need to split before june 2015 built and after 2015 built. I had first built fiat 500x and i had all that problems when dealer wanted to swap my car like to like i asked gim pls give me june or newer built one. Probably he didnt understand why until i explain to him. Anyway i have now 1.6 diesel only 2 minor problem. One is change line indicator is not working proper 2nd is dashboard plastic which is close to windscreen lost the shape show gap.it comes when heater works but i seen that problem with another 500x.funny thing it was salesman car which i use for test and he never seen sont know how coz gap was so big even i can put my hand in easy.and 1 more thing update make the menu shorter can't get rid off km/h which is left corner of led screen.other than drives better than my old one.
Maybe not lots of user on here or maybe people is not bothered to say about their problems.But i had lots of info from fiat usa page because when i wrote onhere or told to dealer they just thought i m making problem but i wasnt alone with all problems.
Happy new year

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've had two minor problems both fixed under warranty , one was a small rattle from the exhaust when going over speed bumps. The other was the 500 logo in the drivers seat peeling off. Main dealer contacted fiat who said the front exhaust rubber needed to be greased as it was to stiff and transmitting sound along the pipe. Had a replacement seat back cover ordered and fitted. They also did a couple of updates on the car. Both times while work being carried out I had a courtesy car. Well pleased can't fault them. Loving the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts