Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video I found of the Fiat 500x at the Paris Motor Show. Unfortunately the video is in Italian and he talks very very fast! However you do get to view the car quite well.
FxlAKqRAY5Q

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Boot space is nice. For some reason, with the expansive interior, it didn't look like there would be any boot space at all. But in the video, when the bloke opens up the hatch, I thought "Where did all of that space come from?"

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like that colour - what is it? It looks kind of matt. A bit like BMW's 'Frozen' paint scheme.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check the time 3:15 to see the front end of the 500x with the sporty bumper in 'leisure' trim.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Thanks for the find, video looks good and I agree about the silver colour, almost looks like they've not painted it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure it's a cute car, which means more chicks will drive them, but the Abarth.... that's a bit different now isn't it

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tpaper said:
Lots of plastics inside and the dash has big swathes of it. I hope they feel nice and are not too cheap looking.
At the price point and knowing its a Fiat I would expect the dash to feel quite plasticy. Have you been inside a normal 500? It looks and feels cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts