Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Fiat seems to be keeping the 500 legacy with using the "500" as the base name for every model.Don't you think it's time to come up with some new names and models? I just think Fiat is riding the company off the original Fiat 500 but now is the time to step up, especially in the American market, and create something that will give Fiat and new benchmark!
Cheers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
They're going to have to. The 500 coolness / cuteness can only last so long. A car brand needs more than one model.
They need a replacement for the Punto and for the Bravo pretty quickly. And hopefully they won't call them 500....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is a huge range of different cars that use the 500 name, with the 500L MPW, 500X and 500L Trekking all offering buyers different retro-inspired options.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any thoughts on what might come out after the 500x? I know that's kind of a vague question but Fiat looks like they are going to stick with the numbering scheme to label their upcoming models. Maybe like the "Fiat 700i"...
Cheers!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be nice to see Fiat change up the look quite a bit and give it a new name or number with different meaning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts