Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was quoted by my purchasing garage a charge of £222 for the first service for a fiat 500x 1.6 e-torq petrol with only 3000miles on the clock.

This seems quite excessive, could anyone else shed some light on this as I was of the impression that Fiat servicing was under £100 for the first service!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was quoted by my purchasing garage a charge of £222 for the first service for a fiat 500x 1.6 e-torq petrol with only 3000miles on the clock.

This seems quite excessive, could anyone else shed some light on this as I was of the impression that Fiat servicing was under £100 for the first service!
Don't know if you have seen the 'First Service Thread' in this lounge yet? Most were paying around £75-80 for their 1st Service...sounds like they may be changing your oil and filters at least for that money? How old is the car?
If you look in your service book at the schedule it should show the first service is just checks with no consumables being used.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree, that sounds like oil change etc.

As you know it doesn't really matter on the mileage, if the time has elapsed too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts