Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, picked up my new 500x Popstar last week, have to say I'm very impressed so far! :)
I'm from a mainly Mazda motoring background, although I've had an Astra for the last 3 years, which just had to go.....
Fiat is bit of a surprise for me, I never thought I'd buy one, although my daughters first car is a 500 Pop, which she's had for 1.5 years with absolutely no probs. :D

Looking forward to taking part in this forum. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I considered a 3, but I don't trust them not to rust to death to be honest. Its the only fault they have, and, although Mazda have probably sorted the problem with a 12 year anti-corrosion warranty, having to scrap a 9.5 year old car with relatively low mileage and mechanically superb 3 years ago kinda put me off them.
I think since Fiat brought out the Punto in the 90's the old "Fix it again Tomorrow" tag has been lost, so this baby will do me nicely.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I considered a 3, but I don't trust them not to rust to death to be honest. Its the only fault they have, and, although Mazda have probably sorted the problem with a 12 year anti-corrosion warranty, having to scrap a 9.5 year old car with relatively low mileage and mechanically superb 3 years ago kinda put me off them.
I think since Fiat brought out the Punto in the 90's the old "Fix it again Tomorrow" tag has been lost, so this baby will do me nicely.
Yep, the Japanese don't seem to get the fog / ice / grit issues that we get and lots of their cars were prone to it. I'm sure that's not the case with any modern ones though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts