Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , I'm Stuart and in Essex another person closely waiting for the 500x grand opening in the next couple of weeks .....Must say from what been shown so far looking promising
currently drive a Peugeot RCZ and a Fiat Panda Antarctica which I think is superb ,Have had a couple of new 500s to which were brill so really hope the 500x has been worth the wait ... Just hope fiat will give us some higher power engine options as in the renagade.....

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Hi Stu,Welcome to the forums, I'll have all the info posted up here once it's finally released. Got a few more leaked images posted up today as well

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome to the forums Stu. I've always liked the RCZ although I've heard of reliability problems. Also read this week Peugeot are thinking of stopping making them which is a shame.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dudley said:
Welcome to the forums Stu. I've always liked the RCZ although I've heard of reliability problems. Also read this week Peugeot are thinking of stopping making them which is a shame.
Hi guys thanks very much for the warm welcome ....Yes bin checking out as much as I can find and I must say so far so good looks very promising so far I just hope fiat will give us the options of some higher power engines like the renegade will be offered .....
Dudley, I would recommend the Rcz to anyone will be a real shame if they pull the plug on but it's bin a fantastic car and what you have read their has bin a few niggles on certain cars but on the whole nothing to bad every car has it issues sometimes and people always post the negatives on forums but then if you get good info on that all well and good I say

Still hopefully the 500x will be shown properly very soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts