Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. glad I found the forum. been an avid user of forums over the years, great source of info. looking forward to using this one. Bought my car on Wednesday so all very new at the moment but initial feelings about the car are all good. First ever brand new car I have ever bought and I'm 67 so hoping all pans out well

All the best to one and all:laugh:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi 54ell. I bought the 500X Cross 1.6 Diesel. done 400miles so far and really pleased with it so far, never had an electric handbrake before. gonna take some trusting I think. wheels always turned to kerb and left in gear lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've a couple of questions if you don't mind. firstly how do you check and install map upgrades to the integrated TOMTOM. Ihave downloaded the TomTom Home program on my computer but can't work out were to go from there as it only seems to want me to connect my device to the computer, which obviously I can't, I did see somewhere about using a USB stick but can't find any mention or instructions on how to use the stick with the software or device,
Also how many of the options for the vehicle are able to be retro fitted. ie front parking sensors driver seat arm rest and fold in mirrors, I wasn't fully informed of all the different options for the vehicle at the time of ordering and once I realised it was to late. Do Fiats use a standard wiring harness for all vehicles in that range and then just connect up the options asked for, much like Volvo do.

Any help would be aprreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts