Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I was at the recent Power of X event and have placed an order of the opening edition 4x4 / off road look 500x.
I think the deal is really worth it, for the same price as standard you get;
Amore Red Three-coat paintNav Pack (Uconnectâ„¢ 3D Radio Nav DAB 6.5", USB socket in the armrest)Black leather upholstery with red insertsVisibility Pack (Electrochromic rear view mirror, rain and dusk sensor, electric folding door mirrors)Transmission controls on the steering wheelThird rear headrest"Opening edition" badge

All in all worth nearly £3,000!
Downsides - I've not driven it yet, and its only available in Red. The red does look very nice though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi is a good deal the open edition and sure you will love the car, has got good options to as extras ...Do love the tri red colour. I will order a cross but can't decide between this or the solid white with carbon black wingmirrors ....the only reason I didn't go for open model is I would like a few different options added that the open hasn't got ,trying to still find out when the 170bhp version will be out to..... Our dealer has a preview day next weekend so we can go on test drive and see what our options our ....can't wait
congrats on your purchase though

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stu,Where is your dealer? I see you are in Essex too ;-)I'm off to What Car studios next week as I was lucky enough to get an invite to view the car there and speak with Fiat, but thats on the 10th. If there is a chance to test drive beforehand though ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi matey the one I will be going to is Chelmsford ...they will be hopefully getting both versions of the car but they are left hand drive .... Customers can't drive them but can be driven out for a test drive to get a feel for the car so that be good and run through all the options ....sure you will have a great time at the what car day be great to finally see the 500x in the flesh at last !

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
8eaker said:
Stu,Where is your dealer? I see you are in Essex too ;-)I'm off to What Car studios next week as I was lucky enough to get an invite to view the car there and speak with Fiat, but thats on the 10th. If there is a chance to test drive beforehand though ...
Nice one, I applied for the test panel but didn't hear anything back.
I doubt you'll be able to but if you can, pictures and gossip please

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PowerOfX said:
Hi everyone,I was at the recent Power of X event and have placed an order of the opening edition 4x4 / off road look 500x.
How long after your order will it take to receive your 500x? Really want to get input on first hand car owner reviews..
Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts