Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fiat has no plans to offer an electrified version of the 500x. It currently does so with the smaller 500.

Apparently FCA Loses $20,000 On Every Fiat 500e sold!

·
Registered
147 Posts
So do Renault apparently but they're propped up by the French national banks to remain in the market.

Probably why Fiat introduced the Fullback, recoup some of those losses.

Hewesy

·
Registered
147 Posts
Actually, as an after thought given the 500X is on the Jeep Renegade platform, I suspect this will come down to whether the US market wants one or not.

If PHEV or hybrid SUV's take off, Jeep and FCA will surely follow suit.

Hewesy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Probably not designed the platform for electrification. It seems to really make an electric car you need to start off with an electric platform. Modifying the existing one is just too expensive and a box ticking exercise.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys, I just can't figure out where the questions are coming from on this page? Every exchanger and Cryptocurrency Blog has its own support with which you need to solve each situation individually. I do not do currency exchange. And for some questions regarding bitcoin itself, they are always ready to help. If you are interested, you can read this Blog.Switchere. At one time, I often visited their website to understand how bitcoin works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts