Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am a 49-year old female from SE London and have owned a Fiat 500 for the last few years. Tempted by the 500x. Very excited because I will be the first brand new car I will have owned.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Marge,Welcome to the Fiat 500x Owners Club (Although no owners here yet, obviously ;) )

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Marge, welcome to the forums.
Have you had chance to visit a dealership yet? What did you think?

·
Registered
14 Posts
When are the dealers expected to get in show models? Is it likely the opening edition will be sold out by then?Tempted, but need to see the boot space first.
Kinda expecting a few to appear in shopping centres as a publicity, but don't know how to find out where and when :-(
Edited by: 8eaker

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys our dealer is off for a trip to Italy for a 3 day course on the 500x next month and hopes to have a lot more details for us when he ruturns .Need to know when the 170bhp petrol cross version will be available for ordering.....the italian configurator is on line now but only up to 140bhp......

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8eaker said:
When are the dealers expected to get in show models? Is it likely the opening edition will be sold out by then?Tempted, but need to see the boot space first.
Kinda expecting a few to appear in shopping centres as a publicity, but don't know how to find out where and when :-(
My dealer has said I can put down a deposit on the opening edition model and is quite happy to refund me if I'm not happy once I've had chance to sit in and drive one.
Might be worth asking if yours will do the same?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stu38 said:
Hi guys our dealer is off for a trip to Italy for a 3 day course on the 500x next month and hopes to have a lot more details for us when he ruturns .Need to know when the 170bhp petrol cross version will be available for ordering.....the italian configurator is on line now but only up to 140bhp......
Thanks for the update, I think my dealer is on the same trip - alright for some! I asked if I could go too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.