Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signing up because I need to ask a few questions, I hope that's ok?

I'm completely new to the brand having owned Fords for the last 8 years. Trouble is their new models don't really excite me so I'm looking for something different!

Anyway, I'll post some questions in the appropriate forum, but if anyone has switched from Ford before, please reassure me :)

Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
yes 500x is much better than ford ecosport.. But before you buy don't get 500x which built before may 2015 and get diesel one.i have 1.4 petrol which i owned since 1st june had lots of problems and really poor mpg first 5000 miles.because of several problems dealer swapped my car with brand new 500x diesel one + it has some free extras like tinted glass(£175)+comfort plus pack(£100) and more thing it came same price with what i pay to petrol one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've got the 500x 1.4 petrol....loving it,fast ,handles well and looks good in red. Only has good reactions from friends and family etc who never thought a Fiat would be so good.

·
Registered
645 Posts
yes 500x is much better than ford ecosport.. But before you buy don't get 500x which built before may 2015 and get diesel one.i have 1.4 petrol which i owned since 1st june had lots of problems and really poor mpg first 5000 miles.because of several problems dealer swapped my car with brand new 500x diesel one + it has some free extras like tinted glass(£175)+comfort plus pack(£100) and more thing it came same price with what i pay to petrol one.
So is everything alright with your new one then? Is the diesell a lot better than the petrol one?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts