Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can now inform the DVLA that you've sold a car to a trader or private buyer online, rather than filling in the relevant sections of the V5 logbook and notifying the organisation by post.
It come as part of the DVLA's purge on unnecessary paper – following axing the tax disc and paper counterpart driving licence.
When selling your car privately, you'll still have to fill in the V5C/2 section (new keeper supplement) and give that to the buyer.
But instead of filling in other sections of the V5, the DVLA advises you to destroy it and notify them online.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.