Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid return to your screens next month. The new series of Top Gear launches on Sunday 5 March.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone been watching this? I think they've made a great start so far. First two episodes were really good.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Honestly, I didn't particularly like the 23rd season of Top Gear, it was a massive change for the worse and just didn't feel right at all. With the new 24th season however, things are looking MUCH better. Harris, LeBlanc and Reid are a far better team now than they were last year. There are genuinely funny moments in the show, the atmosphere is friendly and relaxing and they really feel like they've been doing this for a very long time. I dare to say the show feels less scripted than The Grand Tour.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good show this time round There seems to be less stupidity like there is in the Grand Tour and more car focused entertainment. In general, I think it's heading in the right direction.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good show this time round There seems to be less stupidity like there is in the Grand Tour and more car focused entertainment. In general, I think it's heading in the right direction.
Some actually funny bits, a nice new studio, the classic track is back, the Top Gear visuals are still front and centre and this is clear and distinct from the Clarkson era rather than just trying to make a copy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts