Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be the only one around here that has had two recalls... I got my 500X out of the showroom six or seven months ago now and have had my car recalled twice, and they may want it in the garage a third time. They were iffy when telling me what the problem was and said it was 'something to do with the ride settings'. Anybody have an idea with what the problems were? :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
probably they understood what crap car they made :) maybe software update because when i went to service for my brakes .they said they update the software for better riding etc but never bothered because car is always going to service..next one is rear window switch not working (never been used before) and moisture in headlight.. what a great car ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
102 Posts
they are fixing? yes they left them 1 year and they seen 500x suffer with problems and now they start to fix. Think how many people report these problems before they start to fix. but i think main problem fiat uk. it looks like they are not really bothered the problems. when i took my car for brake noise they said your vin number is not on list and they left 6 month . they only wanted to fix when i force them with citizen advice and FCA(finance)and now they realize vin number is not important 500x suffers with brake pads even they change with modded pads too. like some people suffers with suspension noise i report that last year but they only knows software update.try to find my add about the problems and you can see and you can see what i mean .and now you can see people is getting same problems what i had last year.
p.s. sorry for my English..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts