Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the Uconnect Live functions are not yet available, but for those of you with this system do you have Eco drive installed (the Eco drive site says it should already be installed) and does your traffic alerts work on the sat nav?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Is that the system thatanalyses your trips and recommends changes such as acceleration, deceleration, gear changes or speed etc. that's currently on the 500L?
Not too fussed over that feature personally.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have thought the traffic updates would come through the radio as there are settings for that. Maybe worth changing your settings to see if that works. I haven't had the update yet they have tried twice on 1st August and yesterday but both times they were unable to download it from Fiat, hopefully it will be sorted next time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Contacted Fiat today seems there is an issue between Fiat and TomTom servers. They are trying to fix it. thanks for the reply, I will check the radio settings again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.