Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've read about yours showing different fuel range. I don't have that problem so it's not all of them.

I hope they get it fixed quickly for you. Can they not just reset the uconnect or replace the unit?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen few more on here getting same problem/s maybe we are luckiest lol.
Car been 5-6 times for this problem they said they reset but when they gave the key to me still problem was there.
But..
Main problem is they don't trust the customer until i took picture/made video and problem showed infront of them.
One of the mechanic says it might needs to update again(few times they update but nothing changed) but when he seen it asked anti thief code few times and now he is thinking car needs new radio.But he says fiat probably won't pay that and i dont want my car fix anymore because since first day i been to service more than 10 times for several problems.and if i want this without fault i think i need to visit few times and no one buys brand new car for use courtesy car or visiting dealer everytime.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts