Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of buying a pressure washer to wash my car with, I feel I should look after this one better than I did with my last ones.
Do any of you own a pressure washer? I'm wondering which to buy. Looking at the Kacher K2.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I expect you know not to use a PW at full pressure anywhere near your paintwork otherwise you are just blasting off any polish. I have a Karcher K4 as with a bit more power, it is useful for patio cleaning too.
Lidl do a decent more powerful one for about the same price as the K2 but only stock it a couple of times a year and the guarantee is better too, think its 3 years?
Nilfisk are quite a good brand too. Occasionally Karcher sell seconds direct at a good saving but it tends to be higher spec versions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Look out for home insurance deals that offer a PW for free. I scooped a K2 when I renewed my home insurance, it was delivered after 60 days. Decent piece of kit to be fair, not that I would have bought one at full price! Its good for those really annoying newks n crannies in the Popstar alloy wheels!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I need to get one sorted too. Trouble is I don't have an outdoor tap either so it will be a bit of work to get that sorted.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm not a great fan of PW on car's, way to much power IMO though I am tempted to try the snow foam type stuff some day.

RE: hose, try one of those expanding hoses, goes up to about 100ft but fit in a lunchbox. Might be useful.

Hewesy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts