Fiat 500x Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 500xwill be available in two different versions - “one is more “metropolitan” and the other is ideal for leisure”, according to Fiat...
I guess one - the leisure one - will have a lot of 'rugged' plastic body cladding?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Not sure if its just the colour or not but I'm not really a fan of the metropolitan one. Don't like the alloys either.

·
Registered
645 Posts
They should do. I don't see a need to make a Panda Cross and the 500x and the Renegade.They are just stealing customers off themselves.

·
Registered
645 Posts
It has the two main looks, one for city, one for off-road. And it has the 4wd available, necessary or preferred by so many people in cold weather regions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The leisure version looks sweet! Definitely a mid-range SUV that i'm debating on purchasing before the end of year.
However, I do think that this vehicle will not sell as much as the original Fiat 500. Especially in the USA.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it might make it a nice and exclusive car then, could turn more heads if there are less about?

·
Registered
13 Posts
The city guise as its' for my wife. We'll ultimately look at the fwd auto and hopefully the 1.4l mated to the 6spd DCT will be a good combination. The 9spd seems to be getting below average comments, hopefully the software can be tweaked to overcome any issues.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts