Fiat 500x Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
The Fiat 500x all the way! Fun to look at in every detail inside, great to drive, good economy - what more do you need.
2nd choice I would pick the CX-3. I do quite like what Mazda have done with it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the dark horse here is the 500x. In other retro colours, these will not only look better, but likely sell better than the HR-V or CX-3.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm not really into Mazda's. Something about them. They just seem cheaply made to me. Not on the level of quality like the new 500x

·
Registered
13 Posts
only1man said:
I'm not really into Mazda's. Something about them. They just seem cheaply made to me. Not on the level of quality like the new 500x
bold statement to say the least, especially when neither car has been released and that Mazda's latest cars have exceptional quality. Should sit a recent mazda and see for yourself. That doesn't mean that the quality isnt there in the 500x, just don't know yet. Then there's there other issue of on-going mechanical reliability....
I prefer the 500x in the fact that it actually has a usable boot and aesthetics

·
Registered
645 Posts
I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm just giving my personally opinion towards these two brands because I've owned Mazda's in the past and they just didn't cut it when it comes to reliability and interior strength. This is why I'm looking into something with more tough, such as the Fiat 500x!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts